Let’s say I want to create a brochure (or a banner, or logo). How does this work?
STAGE 1: CONTACT
- When you’ve decided that you would like a free quote, simply email me with a few simple details, including size, number of pages, target audience, date required (deadline) etc.
- If you have any existing materials you would like to match, please send me an example.
- If you can supply high res (300dpi) images or if you would like me to source stock images, please let me know.
- If you would like a print quote too, just let me know roughly what quantity you need. I request quotes from several trusted printers so I get you the best price.
STAGE 2: QUOTE
- After you send me the first email, I usually respond with a few questions that will help me to send you an accurate quote. Once I get your reply, I will send you a quote via email.
- All quotes break down exactly what is included with the total costs
- All quotes include two sets of changes. This means after you see the first proof, the first two sets of changes you make are included in the cost.
- After approval of the quote I get started. This is the fun part!
STAGE 3: ARTWORK
- We agree on a date that I will send the first PDF proof to you. I get started on the design and keep you updated.
- If the project has a lot of pages (like a brochure) I can send you a sample front cover and a double page spread, before I start the whole document, to ensure we are on the right track. If you are happy with these samples, I carry on and create the whole document.
- When I finish creating your design, I send a low res. PDF file to you. You can note any changes by phone, email or by adding comments to the PDF and sending it back to me.
- I make the changes, purchase the stock images (if you are happy with my choice), put them in place and send you a higher resolution PDF for you to approve.
- You approve the proof via email, and I then send you a highres PDF with bleed and crop-marks ready to be sent to a professional printer, or I arrange the printing for you.